[announce] Horde 3.0.4 (final)
jan at horde.org
Tue Mar 29 03:10:28 PST 2005
The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the Horde
Application Framework version 3.0.4.
The Horde Application Framework is a modular, general-purpose web application
framework written in PHP. It provides an extensive array of classes that are
targeted at the common problems and tasks involved in developing modern web
Major changes compared to the Horde version 3.0.4-RC2 are:
* Fixed an XSS vulnerability.
* Added PostgreSQL specific upgrade script.
* Updated Dutch translation.
* Some minor bug fixes.
Major changes compared to the Horde version 3.0.4-RC1 are:
* Improved SQL configuration.
* Improved Oracle support.
* Updated Finnish, French, Italian, Norwegian Bokmaal, and Slovak
* Some layout and bug fixes.
Major changes compared to the Horde version 3.0.3 are:
* Re-added support for the mime_magic extension.
* Added database specific connection parameters to setup interface.
* Added Horde_Tree_select class.
* Improved IMAP folder trees and IMAP message threads.
* Improved IMSP support.
* Automatically create configuration files if possible.
* Updated German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, and Slovenian translations.
* Lots of improvements and bug fixes.
The full list of changes (from version 3.0.3) can be viewed here:
The Horde 3.0.4 distribution is available from the following locations:
Patches against version 3.0.3 are available at:
Or, for quicker access, download from your nearest mirror:
MD5 sums for the packages are as follows:
The Horde Team.
More information about the announce