[announce] Horde 3.1.2 (final)
jan at horde.org
Wed Jul 5 09:58:58 PDT 2006
The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the Horde
Application Framework version 3.1.2.
This is a bugfix release that also fixes cross site scripting vulnerabilities
in three places and removes some unused proxy code.
Many thanks to Moritz Naumann for reporting these problems and working with us
to test the fixes.
The Horde Application Framework is a modular, general-purpose web application
framework written in PHP. It provides an extensive array of classes that are
targeted at the common problems and tasks involved in developing modern web
Major changes compared to Horde 3.1.1 are:
* Security Fixes
- Closed XSS problems in dereferrer (IE only), help viewer and problem
- Removed unused image proxy code from dereferrer.
* Bugfixes and improvements
- Added configuration option to disable GET-based sessions.
- Added Oracle and generic SQL upgrade scripts.
- Improved default charset support.
- Improved API and RPC interface.
- Fixed the preference cache.
The full list of changes (from version 3.1.1) can be viewed here:
The Horde 3.1.2 distribution is available from the following locations:
Patches against version 3.1.1 are available at:
Or, for quicker access, download from your nearest mirror:
MD5 sums for the packages are as follows:
The Horde Team.
More information about the announce