[announce] Kronolith H5 (4.0.0)
jan at horde.org
Tue Oct 30 21:20:21 UTC 2012
The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the Kronolith
Calendar Application version H5 (4.0.0).
Kronolith is the Horde calendar application. It provides web-based calendars
backed by a SQL database or a Kolab server. Supported features include
mobile interfaces, shared calendars, remote calendars, invitation management
(iCalendar/iTip), free/busy management, resource management, alarms, recurring
events, and a sophisticated day/week view which handles arbitrary numbers of
overlapping events. For more information on Kronolith, visit
The major changes compared to the Kronolith version H4 are:
* Completely redesigned user interface.
* Allowed to set individual timezones for events.
* Added work week view to dynamic interface.
* Added complete recurrence and exception editing to dynamic interface.
* Added resource scheduling to dynamic interface.
* Added quick task adding to dynamic interface.
* Added heatmap to year view.
* Synchronized tags with Kolab categories.
* Further bugfixes and improvements.
The full list of changes can be viewed here:
The Horde Team.
More information about the announce