[announce] Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 5.0.3 (final)
jan at horde.org
Thu Jan 10 15:09:38 UTC 2013
The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the Horde Groupware
Webmail Edition version 5.0.3.
Horde Groupware Webmail Edition is a free, enterprise ready, browser based
communication suite. Users can read, send and organize email messages with
four different webmail interfaces and manage and share calendars, contacts,
tasks and notes with the standards compliant components from the Horde
For upgrading instructions, please see
For detailed installation and configuration instructions, please see
The major changes compared to the Horde Groupware Webmail Edition
* Fixed top menu updating bugs.
* Updated Basque translation.
* Improved ActiveSync compatibility.
* Improved Kolab compatibility.
* Small bugfixes and improvements.
* Re-added apply mail filters action to dynamic view.
* Improved parsing of References header when replying to messages.
* Fixed saving compose message to draft mailbox when session expires.
* Fixed NOT criteria for custom header searches.
* Fixed losing data when refreshing compose screen.
* Fixed verifying enveloped signed & encrypted S/MIME messages.
* Fixed changing permissions for shared rulesets.
* Fixed moving events between calendars.
* Fixed import.
The full list of changes can be viewed here:
The Horde Team.
More information about the announce