[announce] Horde Groupware 5.1.0RC1
jan at horde.org
Thu May 30 16:48:58 UTC 2013
The Horde Team is pleased to announce the first release candidate of the Horde
Groupware version 5.1.0.
Horde Groupware is a free, enterprise ready, browser based collaboration
suite. Users can manage and share calendars, contacts, tasks and notes
standards compliant components from the Horde Project.
For upgrading instructions, please see
For detailed installation and configuration instructions, please see
The major changes compared to the Horde Groupware 5.0 versions are:
* Added file manager.
* Added bookmarks manager.
* Support for NoSQL backends.
* Checking all installed packages for updates.
* Many further improvements.
Address book Changes:
* Added CardDAV server support.
* Updated SQL schema.
* Allow to search all search fields at once.
Calendar and Tasks changes:
* Added CalDAV server support.
* Added ActiveSync synchronization of notes.
The full list of changes can be viewed here:
The Horde Team.
More information about the announce