[announce] Horde Groupware 5.1.1 (final)
jan at horde.org
Tue Jul 16 22:44:18 UTC 2013
The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the Horde Groupware
Horde Groupware is a free, enterprise ready, browser based collaboration
suite. Users can manage and share calendars, contacts, tasks and notes
standards compliant components from the Horde Project.
For upgrading instructions, please see
For detailed installation and configuration instructions, please see
The major changes compared to the Horde Groupware version 5.1.0 are:
* Improved logins from anonymous pages.
* Added support for improved history API.
* Fixed Basic Authentication with CGI versions of PHP
* Enabled Turkish translations on PHP 5.5.
* Small bugfixes and improvements.
Address Book changes:
* Import generic phone attributes from vCard.
Calendar and Tasks changes:
* Fixed system calendar and task list support via WebDAV/CalDAV.
* Prompt for sending cancellations when deleting an event.
* Show recently used tags on-demand.
The full list of changes can be viewed here:
The Horde Team.
More information about the announce