[ansel] Washed out images with latest ansel/horde.

eculp@encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Sat Aug 26 06:19:44 PDT 2006

I just set ansel up on an up to date cvs head version of all so the
problem could very well be in the configuration, I suppose but I have
checked all that I can think of.

Everything works and looks as espected until I open the gallery and
click on one of the images.  It comes up but is almost completely
washed out.  The same is true of all the images within the gallery but
not of the thumbnails nor the image if I click to modify it.  I thought
that the problem was in the conversion but then I right clicked on the
image and selected "open image" and it too, was perfect.  I have
watermarks disabled.  I have tried both jpg and png.  I use jpg because
the images are usually smaller.

I have no idea what else could be causing this or what I could have
done or not done to cause it.  Any ideas or suggestions would be
greatly apprciated.

Thanks,

ed

P.S.  Since this is cvs head, should it have gone to dev at lists.horde.org?