[ansel] Probs with displaying gallery

JF rubbish at isageek.co.uk
Tue Feb 6 03:38:41 PST 2007

I have installed the latest version of the cvs snapshot of ansel.  It all
seems to work fine, i can upload images, create galleries etc.  But when I go
into a galley, click on the image to view it, i get the following error
message:

Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference
in /home/pballs/public_html/horde2/ansel/lib/Ansel.php on line 410

and the image doesnt display, i get a big grey box where it should be.

It all seems to work fine, storing the images etc, and you can view them as
icons for the gallery, and the gallery does display them as thumbnails, but i
cant click the actual image to display it.

Thanks,
Jake.