[ansel] General Ansel Question

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Mon Jul 14 14:36:57 UTC 2008

Quoting David Cummings <lupinsansei_st at yahoo.com>:

> Thanks for taking the time to answer my question. I am interested in
> deploying this app; what is the most stable iteration of the
> existing code base that I can grab for deployment? I have played
> with some of the HEAD tar balls but there where some bugs as you
> might guess. Thank you for all your help.

Please keep discussions on list so everyone can benifit:

Well, currently HEAD *is* the only code base available, since it has
not yet been released as stable. Ansel is very actively developed
right now, so bugs are likely to be fixed on a daily basis.  It would
help if you could, after updating to the most recent code, report any
issues/bugs you come across on our bugtracker at http://bugs.horde.org

Thanks,
mike

--