[ansel] column 46 does not exist

Rolf Deenen rdeenen at home.nl
Sun Mar 29 15:53:48 UTC 2009

Dear list,

Today i downloaded and installed "ansel-FRAMEWORK_3-2009-03-29.tar.gz"[1] . Installation went ok, but I am unable to use Ansel. I've placed the files, ran the sql-script on my database created a configuration and checked Ansel was enabled in registry.php . Al was fine, however, when i click on the "photos" link in my horde menu i get an error: "MDB2 Error: no such field". The logfile of my PostgreSQL server says: "2009-03-29 17:15:22 CEST ERROR:  column "46" does not exist". Unfortionatly it doesn't say what table should have this column 46.

What could be the problem?

Rolf Deenen

PS I run horde groupware with Horde 3.2.1on a Debian 4.0 server using apache and postresql.

Links:
------
[1] http://ftp.horde.org/pub/snaps/latest/ansel-FRAMEWORK_3-2009-03-29.tar.gz