[chora] Re: [horde] getting cvs tags

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 16:54:23 +0100

In my experience, rlogging the repository is the only way
of getting an absolute answer to all the tags.

However, if your policy to only tag the complete repository,
then you could take the oldest file in the repo and just
rlog it once for tags.

You might get better help on the CVS lists regarding this;
it's not entirely relevant to Chora (which doesn't solve this
problem)

Anil