[chora] Chora does not display SVN directories contents

Vincent Ducret Vincent.Ducret at Sun.COM
Fri Jan 7 01:17:35 PST 2005

Hi,
I've installed Horde and Chora (last versions) on a Solaris 9 SPARC platform. Both applications are running in Apache 2. On the same machine, I've also installed Subversion 1.0.5.

At moment, I can successfully locally and remotely access and use Subversion repositories through file, svn, svn+ssh and http protocol.

Chora and Horde work well, except that Chora does not display the SVN files contained into SVN directories.

For example, I've a SVN repository called 'repo1' in which I added two directories, let's say directory 'a' and directory 'b'. In 'b' I put (i.e. add and commit) two SVN files called 'test1.html' and 'test2.txt'.

>From a SVN command line and remote client, I can successfully check that both files exist and are stored into my SVN repository, e.g.:
svn list http://myIP7/repo1/b

I get:
test1.html
test2.txt

With Chora, I can see both directories, but when I click on directory 'b', none file are displayed, just the link called 'Parent Directory'...

Any suggestion ?

Thanks in advance
Cheers,
Vincent