[dev] Re: [imp] Folder overview in IMP

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 16:13:56 -0500

Quoting Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@recoil.org>:

> Provide a set of checkboxes in the preferences with the list
> of folders to poll for incoming mail.  This could default to
> the list of subscribed folders if its not otherwise specified.

Hmm. What about the interface for this? We could use a decent interface for
selecting a set of folders - the search page is really unwieldy, as well.

Other than that, I personally don't have any problems with storing this as a
preference.

> And perhaps later on this functionality can be moved into the
> mail filtering module, when that allows us to abstract away
> these kind of filter rules (so it would be within our control
> what mails get delivered where, so we can figure out which
> folders to poll automatically).

Seems like it might be hard to know that we really had the authoritative set of
information on this...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Bl