[dev] my IMP broke

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 16:52:39 -0500

Quoting Rich Lafferty <rich@horde.org>:

> I'm playing devil's advocate somewhat here, as I haven't tried to use
> Atif's version to actually handle mail (as compared to going "Oh,
> that's how it works"), but it strikes me that a "radically alter
> interface" user preference is about the biggest support nightmare
> there is. :-) I *could* see it working well as a configuration
> setting, or even as a set of patches in a rejuvenated contrib/
> section.

Well, that's why user preferences are lockable. And there are enough small
changes that keeping a patchset current would be a real pain. I'm going through
the patches now; I don't see anything yet that makes me want to keep it out.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Entropy. It's what's for dinner.