[cvs] commit: horde/docs CHANGES horde/lib Horde.php horde/lib/Auth FTP.php IMAP.php LDAP.php MCAL.php horde/lib/Prefs LDAP.php Session.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 01:34:30 -0500

Quoting jon@horde.org:

>   Added capaiblity tests to those drivers that require non-standard PHP
>   extensions (handled by Horde::functionCheck()).

Just a thought: we have extension_loaded, also; might it be better in some
cases to check for the extension instead of a specific function (for elegance,
and in the unlikely case that someone does something weird like defining a
custom local 'ldap_open' function...)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"We have no fuel on board, plus or minus 8 kilograms." -A NASA scientist