[dev] Re: [imp] trailer.txt with multuple domains

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 10:28:18 -0500

Quoting Rich Lafferty <rich@horde.org>:

> I lean towards solving the problem once -- maybe documenting how to do
> multi-domains setups with conditionals? In other words, PHP-parsed
> files already do per-domain, it's just a case of making sure users
> know how.
>
> But then again, I know PHP, so I can't really say that those that
> don't will be able to follow the example.

I think I agree with you; a documented example should be pretty easy to follow.
Conditionals in php aren't exactly rocket science. =)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Every dark cloud has a silver lining, but lightning kills hundreds of people