imp/scripts/db/impPrefsObject.ldap

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 14:34:17 -0500

What is the status of this file? It looks out of date, and I have no idea if it
matches the new more global Prefs code... It should probably be either:

- deleted
- moved into Horde
- moved into imp/scripts/* (something other than db).

Also: Despite the fact that I just moved a bunch of things into scripts/
directories, I'm not convinced that's the best place for all of this; it seems
to me that schemas and such might be better off in docs/ directories after all.
And scripts/db seems wrong, too; where would information about the ftp auth
driver go, for instance?

I'm thinking maybe we should have, in Horde, docs/prefs/, docs/auth/, etc...
with schemas and relevant info for all prefs drivers, all auth drivers, all
connection tracking drivers, etc. in those directories.

Apps would have docs/backend/ or docs/drivers, or whatever, depending on what
the app called things...

Comments?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Number of U.S. nuclear bombs lost in accidents and never recovered: 11