[dev] docs/INSTALL weirdness

Rich Lafferty rich@horde.org
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 11:53:24 -0400

On Mon, Apr 23, 2001 at 10:59:11AM -0400, Chuck Hagenbuch (chuck@horde.org) wrote:
> Quoting Rich Lafferty <rich@horde.org>:
>
> > Now, I'm 99% sure that that 'ln' got in there by accident, but before
> > I fix it, I want to be 100%. :-)
>
> Looks pretty out of place to me - go ahead and nuke it.

Yeesh, as it turns out, there are a whole BUNCH of them, and many
other places depend on the user creating symlinks from /, which is
just a little unconventional. :-/

This needs more general fixing, I think. I'll clean it up if
necessary, but first -- Scott, are you around?

  -Rich

 Sysadmin/Programmer, Instructional and Information Technology Services