[dev] Starting out with the code, need tips

Atif Ghaffar aghaffar@developer.ch
Tue, 15 May 2001 10:10:54 +0200

Hi,

We have also used the Horde framework for some apps.
I think it will be a good idea to write a "Hello World" app using horde
framework.

This app should be able to present Horde's Auth,lang and preference system.

It would be cool if this app comes from Horde developers since they are
the ones that knows the code inside out, but if everyone is busy, ill
give it a shot.

cheers

--
Atif Ghaffar