[cvs] commit: imp identities.php prefs.php imp/config prefs.php.dist imp/templates/prefs default_identity.inc imp/templates/identities manage.inc javascript.inc

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 13:34:54 -0400

Quoting Jan Schneider <janmailing@gmx.de>:

>   Implementation of multiple identities.

This sounds great, though I haven't had a chance to look at the code yet.

In the future: please run large things like this past the dev list first,
especially with IMP, which we're trying to get into release form soon - we
don't want to add things that will significantly delay release of 2.4.0. Apps
like Kronolith and Turba that are still fairly early development versions
aren't as sensitive to feature additions, though it makes sense to discuss any
change with architectural implications.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.