[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp/docs ...

Jan Schneider janmailing@gmx.de
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 17:23:58 +0000

Zitat von Jon Parise <jon@horde.org>:

> On Thu, Jul 12, 2001 at 04:58:45PM +0100, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:
>
> > > It is, but only on my server. ;-)
> > > It's not ready for cvs yet but I will commit as soon as it is.
> >
> > Great! out of interest, how are you planning to do it?
> >
> > Personally, each of my identities has a unique email address, so I'd
> > just like to replace the 'From' box with an identity selection.
>
> I think that would be the most intuitive way to go about it.

I think we already discussed it on this list or am I already dreaming of imp?
;-)

The idea was to have a select box instead of the input field and a small input
field next to it where you can enter a from address manually.
The same applies of course to the recipient fields if expand names returns more
than one recipient.

Jan.