[dev] sql.php broken...

Jon Parise jon@horde.org
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 14:54:38 -0400

On Tue, Jul 17, 2001 at 02:07:51PM -0400, Cliff Green wrote:

> > > The changes made to horde/lib/Prefs/sql.php at version 1.19 broke the
> > > preferences with SQL backend.
> >
> > You need to upgrade to the latest pear-cvs.  You can still use
> > php-4.0.6, but the PEAR from php-current works fine with it.
>
> Nope, I'm still getting the same effect as Marc.  Latest PEAR (and
> php4.0.7-dev), plus latest cvs of horde/imp/turba/nag/kronolith.
> Rolling back sql.php 1.20 to 1.18 at least gets my prefs back.

Huh.  Works fine for me here.  Make sure that your 'make
distclean' before building PHP 4.0.7 from cvs.  I ran into some
problems related to that due to big changes in Zend's internal
structures.  It will build and run without errors, but a lot of
data structures will be munged (e.g. $HTTP_POST_VARS).

> However, Nag can't find any of my old tasks, and won't add any new ones (when
> saving a new task, the response is: "The requested task does not exist"), so
> I'm guessing there's more involved than just sql.php.

I had this problem with Nag until I cleaned up my PHP
installation, too.

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Rochester Inst. of Technology