Unused preferences?

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 13:54:27 -0600

After noticing that chora is not storing it's temp files where I want it to, I
discovered (what looks like) a preference items that is not being used.

* In horde/lib/Horde.php -- getTempDir()

the GLOBAL variable $GLOBALS['conf']['tmpdir'] is the first option for where to
store temp files.  However, I can find no place to declare this in any
configuration file.

Additionally In horde/config/horde.php.dist, the preference item $conf['cache']
['params']['dir'] does not seem to work.  Here are my settings:

-----
$conf['cache']['driver'] = 'file';

// Any parameters that the caching driver needs.
$conf['cache']['params'] = array();
$conf['cache']['params']['dir'] = '/httpd/tmp';
-----

However, it continues to store the temporary serialized file (at least when
using chora) under /tmp/cache_* instead.

CVS versions of everything/RedHat 7.1/Linux

michael

Michael Slusarz [slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu]
The University of Colorado at Boulder