[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: jonah/lib htmlgen.php

Jan Schneider janmailing@gmx.de
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 23:13:24 +0200

Zitat von Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>:

> Quoting Jan Schneider <janmailing@gmx.de>:
>
> > I don't know what that has to do with user-preferred formats.
>
> How will you use the date/time format preferences if you don't convert the
> date
> into a timestamp first?

I'm not sure if we're still talking about the same things!? ;-)

Whereever we currently enter date or time values in one of the horde apps we
have clearly defined input fields for the different value parts.

If you talk about the format preferences we want to share between the apps if
someone has the time to code it: This is just inteded for date/time output.

Jan.