[dev] horde framework

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 01:36:52 -0400

Quoting Jon Parise <jon@horde.org>:

> The question now is: will users that just want to use a single
> application (e.g. IMP) need to have a Horde user account?  I
> think the answer to that is definitely a "no".

However, like I posted about earlier (and there were no objections), users will
_have_ to be logged into the framework. That _can_ be through IMP - but they
will have to be either logged in through IMP or otherwise to use pretty much any
non-guest functionality in any Horde app.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in