[dev] horde still dying on its own accord

Jon Parise jon@horde.org
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 17:28:27 -0500

On Tue, Dec 11, 2001 at 04:58:40PM -0500, Robin P. Blanchard wrote:

> Would someone mind looking over my configs?
>
> ftp://ftp.gactr.uga.edu/pub/outgoing/horde_config.tar.gz
>
> I am at a total loss as to why horde dies after working fine for about
> 30 minutes
>
> Fatal error: Cannot redeclare _filecleanup() in ...horde/lib/Horde.php
> on line 58

I won't (personally) be able to look into this until next week at
the earliest (semester project have kept me busy for the past few
weeks).  I've saved all of your previous messages, too, so it's
not necessary to keep asking your question unless you discover
new information relevant to the problem.

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Information Technology (2001)