[dev] .inc files

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 09:31:18 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 21 Dec 2001, Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org> wrote:

> I'm all for this, but his changes were overkill - you don't need a
> whole new template for that. Also lacking of CODING_STANDARDS.

'k, as I look at them, I'll make sure they're light and conformant.

> Can anyone think of a reason not to include default .htaccess files in
> those directories?

In a belt-and-suspenders sense, that would be good; however, we can't
depend on it, because some sites (e.g. mine) will disable .htaccess
checking for better performance, and keep the configuration centralized.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org> N0BJN       / OPN: #horde