[dev] suggestion - turba, LDAP, UTF-8, ISO-8859-2

Maciej Uhlig muhlig@us.edu.pl
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 19:02:45 +0100

I like what you think on Unicode support through iconv. It's not pleasant to
hear php segfaults with iconv :-). However, there are some fifty bugs filed
at bugs.php.net, regarding iconv support. Maybe you should file a bug too?

As far as I'm concerned, my current environment is:

Solaris 2.6, apache 1.3.22, PHP 4.0.6 with PEAR from 4.1.0, gettext 0.10.40,
libiconv 1.7, Horde 2.0, IMP 3.0, Turba 1.0, Kronolith and Nag from CVS.
This works without crashes. The only segfault I got was with libmcal 0.6,
mcaldrivers 0.8 and it was somehow mstore related.

Maciek