[dev] themes on login page + option navigation

Mathieu CLABAUT mathieu.clabaut@free.fr
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 17:06:18 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 5 Jun 2002, Jan Schneider wrote:

> Zitat von Mathieu CLABAUT <mathieu.clabaut@free.fr>:
> > > They aren't applied at the login screen because there are no user
> > > preferences available at this state.
> >   Even if the user has already logged in to horde ?
> If the user's logged in he doesn't get the login page, or am I missing
> something here?

  Hummm, no, you're right, if the user has already logged in (horde
  login page) he doesn't get the horde login page again, and everything
  is ok for the horde login page, but what about IMP and gollem login
  page ?

  Am I wrong, or it is possible (and sometime desirable) to login into
  IMP with a  username different from the horde one ? If I'm wrong, I'll
  have to dig in my config file, because it is the way my IMP instance
  works here....

-mat

Mathieu CLABAUT                            mailto:mathieu.clabaut@free.fr
DIGINEXT                                     http://mathieu.clabaut.free.fr
45, impasse de la draille, P.A. La Duranne,   tel: 04 42 90 82 91
13857 Aix En Provence - cedex 3               fax: 04 42 90 82 80
	   F2F5 442F F2AC E1D5 9D31  3EFC 842A BC4A 123B 9A65