[dev] available api authentication routines?

Nuno Loureiro nuno@co.eth.pt
06 Jun 2002 12:39:52 +0100

On Wed, 2002-06-05 at 21:44, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> The API docs are done exactly the way the PEAR api docs are done - with
> PHPDoc, which is parsed into XML, which could easily be transformed into
> DocBook and whatever else you like. Thanks for volunteering to write the
> tools to make this happen!

I know API docs are done with PHPDoc, and I like it very much. I use it
for my own projects.

>From what I've understood from Eric's Post, He's talking about more than
just API Reference...

API docs done with PHPDoc are fine for reference, not to learn how
things work in horde, at least in an easier manner, and my sugestion is
to make that such documentation with DocBook. One of the reasons, you
already specified:
"which is parsed into XML, which could easily be transformed into
DocBook"

> > Docs look pretty pretty cool and developers would be very happy. =)
>
> Have you bothered looking at http://dev.horde.org/ ?

I use it several times...

--
Nuno Loureiro <nuno@eth.pt>