[dev] sork modules and Horde

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 22:46:56 -0400

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>:

> Would it be cool to add the sork modules to the cvs page at
> http://www.horde.org/source/modules.php?   I don't want to do this
> without some "official blessing" for the modules, and/or debate about
> how best to do it (since the "sork" modules consist of 4 seperate
> modules; accounts, forwards, passwd, vacation).

I'd say go ahead and add all of them, since that's a list of what's in CVS,
and ideally should be up-to-date and complete.

> And then basically the same question about adding them to the FAQ pages.
> Is it okay with everyone to add them to the FAQ?

By all means!

> Note: I don't have any desire to put them on the "projects" page...
> Just the modules and faq pages.

K. I'd be fine with adding it there, too. Either that or replacing the
projects page entirely, since it doesn't do _that_ much that the cvs
modules page doesn't do, and maintaining both seems kinda silly.

At least, without some better site-management software. But that's an
_entirely_ different ballgame. =)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>