[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: hordeweb/faq/user/kronolith answers.html content.html index.php questions.html

Sat, 29 Jun 2002 15:16:37 -0500

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>:

> ericr       2002/06/29 13:10:24 PDT
>
>   Added files:
>     faq/user/kronolith   answers.html content.html index.php
>                          questions.html
>   Log:
>   * Another try at adding kronolith user faq section :)
>
>   Revision  Changes    Path
>   1.1       +42 -0     hordeweb/faq/user/kronolith/answers.html (new)
>   1.1       +7 -0      hordeweb/faq/user/kronolith/content.html (new)
>   1.1       +7 -0      hordeweb/faq/user/kronolith/index.php (new)
>   1.1       +26 -0     hordeweb/faq/user/kronolith/questions.html (new)

Can someone familiar with Kronolith check my entries and make sure they
are correct?  (In case anything has changed recently)

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage