[dev] Trean... the new horde bookmarks app?

Mike Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 14:43:25 +1200

Okay... This is now in CVS. At the moment all Bookmarks are private to yourself.

Having a readonly version for other people to browse could be an option.
The search functions are there and working now.

Edit/Delete Bookmarks I haven't don't, nor a categories management page of some
sort.

- Mike :-)