[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: kronolith/lib Kronolith.php kronolith month.php

Mike Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 17:35:21 +1200

After this and the caching in Perms, Shares, and Groups we're down to 32
database queries per month view with two calendars set to display. This was
previous >300 queries.

The week view is currently 44 queries with the same calendars and events
visible. 42 for week view with the other 2 days queries missing.

25 for day view.

Also a couple of these quieries are for the alarm checks to, which, as i just
realized now, don't show the alarms for all the calendars being display so this
will be fixed soon :-)

- Mike :-)