[dev] module for horde?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 12:32:11 -0400

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>:

> Name of the app is "jta", which if we add an "e" could be called "jeta"
> which is kind of nice ;)
>
> But I'm still open to other ideas...  People on the lists have come up
> with some good names (like ingo).

jeta is fine as a default by me... anyone else voting? There's always The List:

http://www.ikea-usa.com/products_az/a_z.asp?letter=j

> Yes, depends on the philosophy for the horde project.  Should we be one
> stop shopping (if so, include the code), or not (if so, just put pointers
> on the web page and in the docs/ files on where to download various
> programs).

I'd say this particular inclusion would go a bit past our desired level of
shopping inclusion. Or something like that.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."