[dev] Re: commit: horde/config hooks.php.dist passwd main.php passwd/lib/Driver sql.php

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Oct 16 20:02:58 PDT 2002

> Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>:
>
> > I'm open to either solution: Either pass the full Auth::getAuth() to
> > the drivers, or revert back to splitting it and sending both.  But it
> > should do one or the other.  Passing only the userid (unconditionally)
> > is broken.
>
> So is splitting it; that logic should be in the hook. You should pass the
> result of the hook to the drivers, imho.

Actually, my comments are based on the code which predates the hook(s)
being added.  I've not upgraded it for a few weeks, so I don't know
anything about these hooks.

I would agree, if we have a hook, we shouldn't split it.

But the cutting edge HEAD stuff is all Mike Cochrane... I'm currently in
"hand's off" mode ;)

> -chuck
>
> --
> Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
> "People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."
>  - Google, thanks to Harpers

Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics
The University of Texas at Austin