[dev] gollem cleanup patch

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Jan 9 14:18:18 PST 2003

Quoting Marko <marko at oblo.com>:

> a couple of things:
> 1) my gollem was failing because directories like
>     op/bando comune/bozze
> where being searched for as
>     op%2Fbando+comune%2Fbozze
> and never coming up, then navigation was failing with up-dir etc... so
> i've added a urldecode() to the $dir before it is set into $_SESSION
>
> 2) move links to addParameter() syntax instead of the hardcoded ? =

Doing 2) consistently actually fixed the behavior that you were seeing in
1). Any time you find yourself having to do an urldecode() on form data,
that's an instant clue that somewhere, you urlencoded it twice. We no longer
urlencode() things twice, so the urldecode() was unnecessary.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
must ... find ... acorns ... *thud*