[dev] found sieve for postfix/courier-imap users

Klavs Klavsen kl at vsen.dk
Tue Jan 14 15:15:42 PST 2003

Hi guys,

I am trying to find a way to keep my courier-imap installation, and
still use Ingo (as there is no procmail output of Ingo - which I think
there could/should be :) - as my users needs emailfiltering ;)

I found mailtools:
http://www.gnu.org/software/mailutils/

which includes a sieve binary, which I believe can be used kinda like
procmail is from postfix - or atleast procmail can be set to call it -
I'm working on that.

I have a problem, that needs investigating.

in a sample sieve script generated from ingo, that looks like this:
require ["fileinto", "imapflags"];

 # Test
 if header :comparator "i;ascii-casemap" :contains "Subject" "test"  {
     addflag ["\\Seen", "\\Deleted"];
     fileinto "INBOX.Trash";
     removeflag ["\\Seen", "\\Deleted"];
 }

the sieve binary, can find the file fileinto.sv, but it does not come
with imapflags.sv. Any one know where I can find this, and/or any other
needed sv files?

Thank you in advance.

--
Regards,
Klavs Klavsen - kl at vsen.dk - http://www.vsen.dk

Working with Unix is like wrestling a worthy opponent.
Working with windows is like attacking a small whining child
who is carrying a .38.