[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/lib Tree.php

Marko Djukic marko at oblo.com
Mon Feb 24 03:46:32 PST 2003

> Sure. My main point is that there shouldn't be two APIs for this. Having
> Horde_Tree_category extend Horde_Tree or whatever is fine (though I still
> think the dom version should be the extension of some flat tree baseclass -
yes, that's what i'd do too... re dom: for simplicity's sake for now i bundled
them together.

> separate out the data handling so that either flat or dom can handle it, and
> then have Horde_Tree and Horde_Tree_dom). I don't really care how you go
> about doing it (though obviously I have opinions),
i definately _do care_ to hear your opinions about these things, so bear with me
if i'm bugging away at this topic.

> but I don't want you to add this while ignoring CategoryTree.
not ignoring it, just wanted to stir up a discussion on this. but i also didn't
want to go ripping out CategoryTree, until there was a viable alternative.

m.