[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: turba/scripts/drivers mysql_upgrade_1.1_to_1.2.sql

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Mar 15 22:16:42 PST 2003

Quoting "Brent J. Nordquist" <bjn at horde.org>:

> There's already one of these in hordeweb/turba/contrib, and I put it
> there (instead of turba/scripts/drivers) because that was Chuck's
> preference. I only feel we should be consistent.

I'm not feeling so picky at this point, though I agree we should be
consistent. Having them in the tarball seems a good idea; it'd be nice to
have a lot more of our install docs on the website too, though.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of