[dev] Fwd: [PEAR] [ANNOUNCEMENT] SOAP-0.7.2 (beta) Released.

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Apr 22 11:11:55 PDT 2003

----- Forwarded message from pear-dev at lists.php.net -----
    Date: 22 Apr 2003 03:57:50 -0000
    From: PEAR Announce <pear-dev at lists.php.net>
 Subject: [PEAR] [ANNOUNCEMENT] SOAP-0.7.2 (beta) Released.
      To: PEAR general list <pear-general at lists.php.net>

The new PEAR package SOAP-0.7.2 (beta) has been released at
http://pear.php.net/.

Release notes
-------------
New DISCO support for WSDL generation (Dmitri Vinogradov).
New TCP Client/Server Protocol implementation (Shane Hanna).
New method alias support for server classes (ie. use php keywords as soap
function names).
New method call overloading (SOAP_Server::setCallHandler)
New cookie support for HTTP soap clients.
Better support for alternate transport layers.
Many fixes and patches.

Incompatibility note: The client call method now expects the second
argument to a reference.

Package Info
-------------
Implementation of SOAP protocol and services

Related Links
Package home: http://pear.php.net/package-info.php?package=SOAP
   Changelog: http://pear.php.net/package-changelog.php?package=SOAP
    Download: http://pear.php.net/get/SOAP-0.7.2.tgz

Authors

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of