[dev] Nag New Task Problem

marvin_01 milan at benicek.cz
Tue May 6 16:54:36 PDT 2003

Hi all,
I have following NAG problem using HEAD version. Everything was fine
until I started to play with multiply tasks lists. Suddenly I was unable
to store new tasks with notification "task not found" after "commit
task" action. I found that if I create more than only one task list and
set one as default task list than this one become unable to store tasks
to, but I can store tasks to the rest of task lists. Furthermore during
return to the task list I can see that taks_id is null! There are no
error messages neither log records.

Does anybody have any fix?

Marvin