[dev] Horde Projects allone

Rene Jochum rene.jochum at cable.vol.at
Tue Aug 19 01:25:58 PDT 2003

Am Die, 2003-08-19 um 05.14 schrieb Rene Jochum:
> Hi list
>
> I have changed the /horde-3.0/config/registery.php a little bit so i can
> call horde Projects allone and with the horde-framework.
>
> It is very usefull for me because i call the this progs in to ways:
>
> First: http://www.domain.de/horde/ <-- there login and select chora
> Second: http://cvs.domain.de <-- Documentroot is /usr/..../horde/chora
> 				 Alias for /horde is /usr/..../horde
>
> With the orginal version i get an error if want to call both versions
>
> Then i hase a little idea a small if-directive and an array in the
> registery.php
>
> Here in the attachment is my diff, it is only an idee not a very good
> code :(
>
> Mit freundlichen Grüssen (is german an means: With kind regards)
> Jochum Rene

Little error in my patch :(

If have changed only the webroot of the "project" but i must change the
webroot and the pointer to the icon of the project.

In the attachment you can find the new Version :)

Second sry, for my very poor english (Where i can learn to speak better
english, in my school (i am 13 and go to the ground school) i dont learn
any english.

So long
Jochum Rene
--