[dev] cyrsql.php vs cyrus.php

Ilya mail at krel.org
Fri Aug 29 21:08:24 PDT 2003

ive decided than i really dont need the domain part, so i fixed my db layout.
now everything works with out of the box cyrus.php and sql.php. So cyrsql.php is
redundant now.

Also i noticed a problem with userAdd. When user is added extra info is created
in turba, but when its deleted the info is not deleted. so next time same user
created an error appears "but could not add additional signup information:"