[dev] HTMLArea driver and IMP patch

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Oct 3 09:06:32 PDT 2003

Quoting Nuno Loureiro <nuno at co.sapo.pt>:

> Here's a new Editor class (it replaces the old one), with a driver for
> Htmlarea.

Pretty cool! This is committed, thanks.

> I only have one thing that I don't like at all. It's the need of calling
> a method in the <head> of the HTML that will use htmlarea, to include
> the respective CSS. I had a few discussions with Chuck and Jan on IRC
> about this  and no good solutions were found. I'm sure that after
> everyone see the code a solution would come up.

Your solution isn't horrible, but yeah, it'd be nice to come up with a nicer way
to do this. One option is to just tell css.php to include an additional file
for the "htmlarea app" - since it supports multiple files for the Horde portal
page already.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>