[dev] Release Engineering: Showstoppers

Marcus I. Ryan marcus at horde.org
Fri Dec 12 14:03:32 PST 2003

The complication is that we require them to install PEAR packages.  While that
can be done by hand, most documentation explains how to do it using the pear
command, which requires the PHP cli.  Just food for thought.

Marcus I. Ryan, marcus at horde.org
 "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it
 flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night, the ice weasels come."
                 -- Matt Groening