[dev] Weather/Metar Block

Jason Lohrenz jmlohren at glmmn.com
Mon Jan 5 09:29:59 PST 2004

 After talking to my users I know they'd prefer the second to what is
currently implemented.  They said the current has too much technical info
and they would just like to have a nice forcast...etc.. to view.
With the different information that each of these produces, Couldn't the
Metar one be associated with Aviation Info or something, and then the other
with Weather?

Just 2 cents...or less of an opinion.

Jason