[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/scripts make-tarball.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Feb 11 16:28:19 PST 2004

> Any more opinions?
>
> Zitat von Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>:

>>> IMHO we should drop the patches completely, they don't work with binary
>>> files anyway and bandwith is cheap these days.

I think people would definitely miss them, but eventually packaging should take
care of this for us, right? (not just yet, of course).

I guess unless it's a huge pain to keep generating them, I'd say keep them for
now, but don't put effort into fixing the binary files issue.

-chuck

--
"Here, I brought some cole slaw. It's made from peeeooople! Just kidding."