[dev] Localization issue

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Wed May 12 08:49:25 PDT 2004

Hi,

I have a localization issue that I don't understand.  A little
clarification would be welcomed.  I am using horde-3.0-ALPHA and
IMP-4.0-ALPHA.

I have Horde configured to authenticate against IMP, as in :

     $conf['auth']['driver'] = 'application';
     $conf['auth']['params']['app'] = 'imp';

On the login page (which is horde/imp/login.php), localization appear
correctly except for some string.  I found out these string are coming
from Horde (not IMP) object, ie the service name (as in "Welcome to
<service name>"), the content of horde/config/motd.php, the logout
reason, ect.  Even I put these string in the appropriate IMP po and
rebuild the locale, it still does not appear.

Is this a known problem ?  If yes, is there a workaround ?  If no, does
somebody have a suggestion of where I should be looking at to fix it ?

Thanks !