[dev] [imp] Spam Reporting

Martin Luethi horde at humbapa.ch
Fri Jun 4 02:57:00 PDT 2004

hi list

I used "/usr/bin/spamassassin -r" as the external program for reporting
a mailmessage as spam

somehow spamassassin needs the directory $HOME/.spamassassin
when I call spamassassin with popen() the HOME variable is set to "/"
but it should be "/var/lib/amavis" (homedir from the apache/php user)

so I now use "env HOME=/var/lib/amavis /usr/bin/spamassassin -r" as my spam
reporting program and everything works fine

but I don't think that this is a common solution. so I would like to ask
if there are other solutions for this problem

thanks

martin luethi